The steps in the Admission Procedure at Dr. MRSM school are as follows:
- Registration: The Registration Form and Brochure are to be purchased from the School Office.
- A child must have completed 5 years and 10 months by June Ist of that academic year for admission to class I. Same criteria is applicable for admission to subsequent classes.
- Parents to register their child for the Admission Process by submitting the completed Registration Form (Play school to Class IX) at the School Office.
- Interaction with Principal: Parents to meet the Principal along with the child as per the communicated meeting slot.
- Admission : The school will grant admission after payment of the first installment of the School Charges.
- Parents have to submit the following documents during admission:
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Adhar Card, Ration Card , Caste and Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Blood group
- Last Academic Report
- School Charges include fees covering academics, meals, uniforms, books
- MRSM does not take any Caution Money or Donations.